Report: The State of Commercial Real Estate Building Operations for 2022
Building Engines recently partnered with BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association International) and surveyed over 500 commercial property professionals about the state of CRE (commercial real estate) today, and their intentions and expectations for 2022.
Respondents included property managers, engineers, asset managers, property owners, vendors, and more. They work predominantly in the commercial office sector, retail, industrial/warehouses, and healthcare.
The results show property teams have endured setbacks in 2021. But they’ve weathered the second year of the pandemic and the outlook for 2022 is more optimistic again.
Download the report to learn:
- What property teams are investing in for 2022
- When and how tenants are expected to fully return to the office
- What engineers are prioritizing for 2022
- Which technologies property teams expect to be most useful to their business
- Which areas of building operations are the most time-consuming and/or ripe for automation
Discover all this and more when you download your free report today!