Technology is changing the business of commercial real estate. This show is about helping CRE Executives improve their tech IQ, so they can make informed decisions that will help their organization innovate, grow and stay competitive.
In our latest podcast, Building Engines SVP Scott Sidman is joined by Brandon Sedloff, SVP, Corporate Relations at the Urban Land Institute.
The pair will discuss:
- “Technology, disruption, and change” – how the industry is getting past the ambiguity
- The impact of consumer apps like Airbnb and Uber on CRE
- How Urban Land Institute is creating meaningful conversations at the intersection of real estate and tech
- The venture capital community’s perspective on CRE Tech
- Market disruption…are we there yet?
- And much more!