Here at Building Engines we recently upgraded our current preventive maintenance (PM) library to one based on recommendations from the General Services Administration (GSA).
The GSA library is more frequently updated with new equipment types, suggested schedules, and parts and materials, as well as recommended time for completion, which was missing from our previous library source. In addition, the new library dramatically simplifies the data collection/upload process with the ability to collect a building’s current schedules and related timing, and apply it upon creation.
New BEI clients will now receive:
- A library of over 400 building equipment types along with suggested maintenance schedules and task lists, detailed by frequency
- Unique, pre-configured libraries available by property type – Office, Industrial, or Retail
- A list of recommended tools to bring for each task
- Lockout/tagout identifiers.
- Estimated, best-practices completion times per task
- Less frequent but more thorough schedules and tasks
If you’re interested in learning more about the GSA Templates, we’ve made three of our most popular guides available to all our readers:
- Air Compressors
- Air Handling Units
- Heat Pumps