Nominations are now open for Building Engines’ 1st Annual Maintenance Hero Awards. This unique competition will provide maintenance techs and engineers with the opportunity to win the title of “Maintenance Hero” and receive some well-deserved recognition (and prizes!) for the tasks they do every day.
You can nominate your “hero” anytime from now until 11:59 p.m. on March 15. Ten finalists will be selected from the nominees (two in each of five categories). Voting will be open to the public on March 23.
- Tenant Service – Consistently exceeds tenant expectations.
- Grace Under Pressure – Gracefully handles daily operational tasks and emergency/unexpected situations.
- Equipment Guru – Excels at maintenance and equipment know-how.
- Breaking Boundaries – Spearheads new process and technology efforts to achieve building efficiency.
- The Moneymaker – Finds unique ways to save money with building maintenance.
One grand-prize winner will receive $750, a feature in the Building Engines Blog, and of course, official bragging rights as a standout in their field! One winner for each category will also win $200.