In 2013, the focus in property management is expected to be on efficiency – efficient communications, efficient field work, efficient processes, efficient tools – all to ultimately free up time for more meaningful activities (say, face-to-face time with tenants) and improve NOI.
We have a few ideas on how you can give your business the tools to make that possible. We’re offering an inside look into how Building Engines clients use the platform’s web-based (and mobile!) tools to improve service delivery, maintenance, and operational performance. Choose from two webinars coming up in the next two months to get a peek “under the hood” at the industry’s leading Property Operations Software and mobile platform.
Which webinar will you attend?
Wednesday, December 12th at 1:30 pm EST
Today’s responsive, customer service oriented real estate organizations provide property managers and field personnel with on-the-go access to service and maintenance data. The result is a more productive and nimble team that delivers dramatically improved service. Learn how Building Engines clients use mobile to:
- Submit and complete work orders from any mobile device
- Notify field personnel of service delivery targets
- Monitor tenant satisfaction with the work provided
- Attach photos, files and rich media to work orders and other tasks
- Access maintenance histories and instructional videos in the field
Wednesday, January 16th at 1:30 pm EST
See how Building Engines’ web-based and mobile tools propel users beyond work order automation to manage performance. Learn how Building Engines clients use the platform to:
- Set and meet service delivery targets
- Monitor tenants’ satisfaction with the service provided
- Proactively manage every aspect of daily operations with real-time visibility into performance
- Gain actionable intelligence into the in-the-moment activities that can directly impact NOI
Attend one or attend both! These webinars are both free and give you access to all of the most up to date tools on property management. To register for the webinars select the links below: