Commercial real estate owners and managers are incredibly busy and their jobs continue to get more complex. Fortunately, through partnering with a property and tenant management software provider, they can standardize and automate and operations – which gives them real-time visibility and the control needed to improve key areas of daily activity and ultimately, net operating income.
One thing critical to this visibility and control is having a mobile app. CRE managers need to be able to work on the go, in real time, in order to achieve superior results and keep tenants happy. Building teams that are mobilized are able to truly stand out and proactively address issues before they escalate and become major issues. In fact, 62% of property managers rate mobile devices as a necessity for effective service delivery.
So whether you want to evaluate your current system or are looking for one for the first time, here’s what your property management team should look for from a mobile provider:
1. Complete Compatibility – Is it available on all devices and platforms?
2. Access to critical data anywhere – Even in the basement and other areas of low or no connectivity?
3. Paperless Inspections – Can you create, assign and complete all inspections on your mobile device?
4. Enhanced Work Orders – Are you able to schedule, escalate, and manage orders in the palm of your hand in real time? Even add photos?
5. Mobile Tenant Communications – Can you communicate with your tenants on the go via text, email, phone, or broadcast messaging?
Once you have a Best-in-Class mobile property management platform in place, you’ll wonder how you ever functioned without it before.
Building Engines Web and Mobile Property Management Software does all of the above and more. Click here to learn more.