We’re excited to announce that voting is now open for our first annual Maintenance Hero Awards! This unique competition provides maintenance techs and engineers with the opportunity to win the title of “Maintenance Hero” and receive some well-deserved recognition (and prizes!) for the tasks they do every day.
CRE professionals nominated their “heroes” of choice from March 9 through March 15 and we received lots of amazing submissions. It was tough but four finalists were chosen for each of the five categories, which include:
- Tenant Service – Consistently exceeds tenant expectations.
- Grace Under Pressure – Gracefully handles daily operational tasks and emergency/unexpected situations.
- Equipment Guru – Excels at maintenance and equipment know-how.
- Breaking Boundaries – Spearheads new process and technology efforts to achieve building efficiency.
- The Moneymaker – Finds unique ways to save money with building maintenance.
One grand-prize winner with the most overall votes will receive $750, a feature in the Building Engines Blog, and of course, official bragging rights as a standout in their field! One winner for each category will also win $200.
Voting closes on April 3 at 5:00 p.m. EDT. Winners will be announced here on our blog on April 8, 2015.