Technology is changing the business of commercial real estate. This show is about helping CRE Executives improve their tech IQ, so they can make informed decisions that will help their organization innovate, grow and stay competitive.
In our latest podcast, Building Engines SVP Scott Sidman is joined by Lindsay Baker, VP of Business Development, Building Robotics, creator of the Comfy app.
The pair will discuss:
- The applications and products building teams can use that apply Big Data principles to them
- How Google sparked the idea for Building Robotics
- The difference between machine-based data and crowdsourced data – and how they interact
- How Building Robotics addresses privacy concerns
- How the “Comfy” temperature control App is making building occupants happier and more productive
- And much more!