Highwoods Properties: Improving Building Operations and Tenant Experience with Building Engines
Before implementing the Building Engines platform, Highwoods used manual processes for work orders and preventive maintenance.
As a result, many work orders weren’t submitted properly due to the number of steps involved. Furthermore, their old solution was not able to send out mass emails, texts, or phone calls in the event of a building emergency or maintenance issue, so tenants were often left in the dark.
This was an issue given the large amount of properties (175) that Highwoods managed across several regions.
Switching to the Building Engines platform helped Highwoods to automate outdated and inefficient property management processes.
Learn how Highwoods leveraged the Building Engines platform to…
- Enable tenants to submit work orders online with ease, improving the tenant experience
- Improve tenant communications by sending out mass communications and notifications about building closures or impairments in real time.
- Track tenant service metrics and collect data that provides insight into workforce management.
- Schedule preventive maintenance with a click of a button across 175 properties.
- Prepare for re-occupancy during COVID-19.
Read the full case study to learn how Highwoods automated manual processes and improved the tenant experience across their portfolio.