What’s in Store for Industrial Building Operations for 2022?
In fall 2021, Building Engines partnered with BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association International) to survey over 500 property professionals about the state of CRE today, and their plans and expectations for 2022.
The survey reveals industrial property management professionals enjoyed reasonable growth in 2021, with a significant majority saying their portfolio grew. Download this free infographic to discover more insights, such as:
- The most common tenant requests for industrial properties
- Which CRE technology industrial operators are prioritizing for investment in 2022
- Which emerging CRE technologies industrial operators feel have the most potential to impact their business
- Industrial teams’ top priority for equipping engineers in 2022
- The area of building operations industrial teams feel is most time-consuming and ripe for automation
- Industrial property teams’ budget expectations for 2022
Download your free infographic now!