5-Minute Guide to Increasing Revenue in Commercial Real Estate
Increasing revenue is a crucial step on the road to achieving a better NOI.
However, this can be challenging for property managers and owners as they attempt to keep operating expenses lean while meeting rising tenant expectations.
And unfortunately, there are limits to boosting occupancy and raising rents as a means of generating revenue.
To learn how you can combat these challenges and start increasing revenue across your portfolio, read this quick five-minute guide.
We’ll cover specific ways (aside from raising rents!) to generate revenue in the CRE space, including:
- Creating more rentable space
- Charging back for work order requests
- Offering additional amenities
- Creating co-working spaces
- Expanding rental opportunities for meetings and event spaces