For Emergency Action, Fire Safety, Fire Protection Plans:
- A New York State Registered Architect will oversee the creation of the plans, provide guidance as needed, and assure the plans are accurate and meet submission guidelines.
- Before filing, the Architect will review the plans to confirm the building’s adherence to all related NYC Building and Fire Codes.
- Before submittal, the architect will sign and seal all plans and documents, as required by applicable NYC laws, and will address any FDNY comments or objections related to the submitted plans.
For Sprinkler Reports:
- A New York State Registered Architect will confirm sprinkler coverage within the building in accordance with Local Law 26 of 2004.
- The Architect will complete the report form, sign and seal the report, and file the report with the NYC DOB Local Law Unit.