Presenters: Matt Brogie, Owner of Mobility CIO • Duke Long, Owner of Duke Long Agency • Paul Wubbolts, Director of Information Systems at CREIT
Preparing for a (Not So Distant) Mobile Future
Must-have mobile strategies for today’s property manager
Mobile property management is a new business reality. Real estate operations that provide property managers and field personnel with mobile access to applications and data are more productive, deliver better customer service, are better informed, and can respond more nimbly to changes in their operating environment.
In this free webinar, our panelists share their insights on:
- The market conditions driving mobile adoption in property and facilities management
- Factors to consider in developing your mobile strategy
- How to overcome common hurdles
- Corporate data and security considerations
- How to evaluate providers
- The impact on operational performance and real examples of success
In the property management and building operations space, management is expected to be out there with tenants – not tied to their desk – answering questions and solving problems in real time.
-Mat Brogie, Mobility CIO