Hear 12 unique ways that real building owners and managers are using building operations software to improve service responsiveness, better maintain their buildings, and create a brand that tenants love – as told by current Building Engines users.
- “You can create work orders on the spot with the mobile app – even while with a tenant in their space. It’s added customer service to be able to show them we are taking immediate action on their concern(s).”
- “The incident reporting feature is invaluable for staying up to date on all events within the portfolio and promptly alerting the various important parties.”
- “We finally have a method for tracking the time it takes to close work orders! This has led to turnaround time on work orders going down, and our tenant relationships going up.”
- “The PM Module allows me to see where the facility is in respect to keeping equipment maintained and scheduling work. It allows us to give our clients a level of assurance that we are ready to operate efficiently as possible.”
- “The notifications, alerts and escalation of tickets has allowed us to increase our customer satisfaction and overall accountability.”
- “Resource scheduling is wonderful! I can’t tell you how painful managing shared resources across multiple buildings with three different point people was before using property management software.”
- “I love having a simple, visual dashboard for COIs to keep things in check.”
- “We are now able to update inspections on a building level, which we were never able to do before, and find it very easy to input daily property inspection reports”
- “The process of billing the tenants back is a lot easier when printing the invoices directly from the work order software. It saves a lot of time and has been instrumental in processing and tracking all extra work and HVAC/Lighting requests.”
- “I like that the reports allow me to keep detailed data on percentage of work order and PM completions, allowing for an effective use of my team’s time.”
- “Great tool for creating and tracking tenant surveys.”
- “Tenants appreciate the visibility into the work order process and love that they can give instant feedback at any point.”
As a bonus, receive an exclusive bundle of our Top Five Best Practice Checklists for Building Operations – a great tool for evaluating and scoring performance in key operational areas.