Why Building Operations Software?
See why more CRE professionals choose Building Engines to increase NOI and boost tenant satisfaction for their properties.
Who uses building operations software today?
What are the key benefits and use cases?
- Managing tenant requests and work orders toward SLA and performance metrics
- Performing asset preventive maintenance and conditioning to retain asset value
- Sharing building communications with tenants and vendors
- Driving continuous inspections to maximize building performance and tenant experience
- Managing amenity and resource utilization
- Verifying vendor and tenant COI coverage to minimize risk
- Managing vendor utilization and access to property
- Securing tenant and visitor access
- Ensuring billables are completely reflected for all services and work for tenants
- Providing asset operational visibility and building / portfolio performance
Building Engines: A modern building operations software platform
Uniquely Focused on Teams & Tenants
We enable true collaboration across property teams while providing efficient, seamless communication options to maximize the tenant experience.
Powerful All-in-One Platform
Our best-of-breed building operations software gives you the power to improve everything from work orders to space management (and more) – all from a single product.
Modern Solutions, Industry-Leading Experience
Prism’s open architecture combines the out-of-the-box value we know you need with the flexibility to improve efficiencies with your existing tech stack.
What makes Building Engines different?
- We take a platform approach that is modular at its core to address changes in the CRE sector.
- We are API-first and partner-friendly to ensure building operations is fully integrated with all your systems.
- We have reimagined and simplified the workflows that are vital to everyone in a building and across a portfolio.
- Communicate using your tenant’s preferred channels
- Exceed expectations for service delivery
- Provide quick scenario test fits for tenants to alter their space
- Billables such as work orders and preventive maintenance
- Space management that helps you stay on top of rental square footage and visualize space
- More easily capture revenue from reservable building resources
- Know exactly what you need to know, when you need to know it
- Boost efficiency – and switch staff to higher value work
- Use trusted vendors that enable you to do more but with less effort
What can YOU achieve with a modern building operations software platform?
- A safe and happy building experience that attracts new tenants
- Quick time-to-value with the ability to self-service
- Portfolio-wide coverage for thousands of properties
- NOI delivered value that every asset manager and ownership would love