Empower engineers like never before
- Provide a faster way for mobile engineers to complete rounds, take readings & more
- Enable engineers to create work orders in the moment without switching apps
- Educate staff with central access to equipment manuals, how-to videos & other resources
Gain new insight into building conditions
- Spot problems early with Prism’s rich, visual analytics dashboard & reports
- Rate or score inspections to evaluate your property’s performance against targets
- Automate escalations, notifications & task creation upon failed inspection points
Ensure consistency across your portfolio
- Standardize maintenance processes & schedules for all your properties
- Create reusable inspection templates with Prism’s simple drag-and-drop builder
- Set response requirements (like photos) to ensure your teams check every box
Give your engineers the gift of productivity with the Prism property inspection app.
Inspections offline & ‘on-the-go’
With Prism Mobile, engineers can work from anywhere in a building – even areas with poor reception – without losing any recorded data.
Greater tenant satisfaction
Continuously stay on top of inspections to deliver a clean, comfortable experience for every occupant in every building.
Complete service histories
Access complete details on past inspections and gain a deeper understanding of which buildings are over or underperforming.
Increase confidence in your properties
Don’t guess if your inspections are completed properly – know, with commercial real estate’s leading property inspection software.
Webinar: Maintain Building Standards with Inspections
Learn how to elevate the conditions of every property in your portfolio by standardizing your inspections program.
Checklist: 5 Ways to Mobilize Your CRE Property Teams to Save Time and Money
Download this free, 5-part checklist to learn how to mobilize property teams at your commercial buildings.
Guide: Take a Tenant-Centric Approach to Building Maintenance and Inspections
Download this free guide to ensure your tenants feel confident to re-enter and remain in buildings.