The CRE Playbook for Maximizing ROI on Sustainability
Building operations in the U.S. accounts for roughly 40% of all energy consumption. It’s a big reason why the commercial real estate (CRE) industry is increasingly focused on making sustainability efforts a top priority.
CRE leaders must implement best practices for new construction, retrofitting existing buildings, and making strategic capital investments. And technology will play a large role in the future of sustainable commercial real estate.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- Why not having a sustainability strategy can cost you
- The regulatory pressures regarding sustainability in CRE
- Why tenants are demanding more sustainable buildings and what it means for you
- How technology can help you leverage today’s biggest sustainability opportunities
- How to build a sustainability strategy that meets goals and achieves ROI
Download the whitepaper today!