Completing work on the go from a phone or tablet should improve your productivity and tenant service delivery – not waste time waiting for screens to load, dragging and resizing, and pushing buttons too small for fingers.
Find out how a true Mobile building operations software app could save your team hours each day:
So if you’re realizing that your current property management software provider isn’t measuring up, it’s time to make a switch and REALLY go mobile.
The Top 3 Reasons Building Engines is the Only Property and Tenant Management Software to truly put building operations in the palm of your hand with the BE-Mobile App:
1. Mobile Inspections
- Building Engines was the first property management system to develop a stand-alone inspections tool and is the unquestionable industry leader in digital and mobile inspections.
- Our inspections are fully integrated with work order and PM. This means you can do really cool things like auto-create tasks upon inspection failures.
- Our inspections are dynamic. Use space management technology to dynamically generate inspections based on occupancy, building, or equipment type.
2. Online. Offline. All Devices.
- Work with a modern, fully functional onboard App and database – available on all devices and operating systems.
- Access equipment manuals, maintenance history and instructional videos from basements and other areas of unreliable service.
- “True Sync” technology seamlessly syncs data with the web-based platform, retaining 100% accurate time stamping on the record.
3. Mobile Tenant Center
- Property managers, employees and tenants can personalize their profiles, and their experience, with photos
- Property managers can access tenant and employee information (including photos!) from their Mobile Contact Manager – enhancing their ability to build relationships and better prepare for on-the-go meetings with tenants.
- Easily email and communicate with tenants from any mobile device